Terms and Conditions
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Information about who we are and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Castle Green NI Ltd, a distributor for Lansinoh Laboratories UK Ltd.
- How to contact us. You can contact our customer service team here or by phone 07747803804.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. On our acceptance of your order, you will receive an email confirmation with your order number, and an order summary to the email you provided to us when you made your PayPal purchase, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order the order will not be processed, and you will not be charged for the product(s). This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
What changes can be made
- Your right to make changes. If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible, we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
- Our right to make changes. We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
Providing the products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery, if applicable, will be displayed at the checkout on the website.
- When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will be left a notification by the distribution partner informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a designated depot within the advised time frame we may end the contract.
- When you become responsible for the goods. Products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- (a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- (b) update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- (c) make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it.
Your rights to end the contract
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, and when you decide to end the contract:
- (a) If what you have bought is faulty or mis-described you may have a legal right to end the contract or get the product replaced or get your money back;
- (b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do.
- If you have just changed your mind about the product. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period of 14 days, and the Hygiene seal on the packaging is intact. You will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products. The reasons are:
- (a) we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
- (b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed;
- (c) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- (d) we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons; or
- (e) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). If you are a consumer then for most products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Full details of the Lansinoh guarantee are set out at on our website.
- When consumers do not have a right to change their minds. In some circumstances you will not have a right to change your mind. Under this contract, those circumstances where your right as a consumer to change your mind does not apply includes where you have bought:
- (a) products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- (b) any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you are a consumer who has changed their mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- (a) Online. Complete the form on our website here, including your order number and your name.
- (b) By phone. Phone 0113 259 1425.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us if the hygiene seal remains intact. Please complete the contact form or call customer services on 0113 259 1425. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind you must send the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- (a) if the products are faulty or mis-described;
- (b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
Our rights to end the contract.
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
If there is a problem with the product
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us here or phone 0113 2591425.
- Your rights in respect of defective products if you are a consumer. If you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the products. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us. Please complete the contact form or call customer services on 0113 259 1425. Please have your order number to hand when you contact us.
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT and delivery) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or Maestro. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you if you are a consumer
- We are not liable for business losses. If you are a consumer, we only supply the products for to you for domestic and private use.
- You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. You may access this website only to browse the website and make orders. Any other use is not allowed unless agreed to by us in writing. The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
- Changes to the website. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you agree that we won’t be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- We own the website. Lansinoh are owner or licensee of all copyright, design rights, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights on the website, and in the material published on it. Your use of the website grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties. All such rights not expressly granted are reserved. You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the website.
How we may use your personal information
- Accuracy of personal information. You promise that:
- any personal data which you provide is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- you won’t impersonate any other person or use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Coupon Codes & Discounts
- Coupon codes tell us which promotion or special offer you are entitled to claim with your order. Codes are for you personally and remain our property at all times.
- Unless stated otherwise in code terms for the relevant offer, codes can only be used once and discounts may not be valid on certain products (please check the offer information).
- Coupon codes are not valid on already discounted items, or with any other offer.
- You can only add one coupon code to your order.
- We reserve the right to restrict or refuse orders or substitute where necessary, if the code is used multiple times for multiple orders.
- We reserve the right to take action to recover goods that have been dispatched by us following any abuse of codes.
- Coupon codes & discounts can be withdrawn at any time.