Single Electric Breast Pump & Collector Set
The Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for today’s busy mum, who is always on the move with little time to spare. Thoughtfully designed, the pump is lightweight, compact, discreet and compatible with a micro USB adapter or mains AC adapter, making it perfect for on-the-go use.
- Easy to Clean
- Adjustable Speed and Suction
- Intuitive Interface
- Portable and Light
- Closed System
Operating the Breast Pump
- Ensure that the breast pump has been properly cleaned. Wash your hands thoroughly and
make sure your breasts are clean.
- Ensure the breast pump and the Breastmilk Expression Set have been correctly assembled
and the silicone tube is securely attached to the pump via the tubing connector and to the
- Hold the Breastmilk Expression Set to your breast with the centre of your nipple extending
towards the tunnel of the ComfortFit® breast cushion.
- Make sure the breast completely fills the ComfortFit® breast cushion so that a vacuum is formed and no air escapes.
- The Breastmilk Expression Set and nipple tunnel must tilt slightly downward to allow milk to flow naturally toward the bottle.
- Press and hold the On/Off button for a few seconds to turn the pump on.
- The breast pump will always start in Let-Down Phase Level 3 and will automatically switch to
Expression Phase after 2 minutes. If your milk starts flowing before the 2 minute transition,
you can switch to Expression Phase at any point by pressing the button. You can always
return to the Let-Down Phase when needed by pressing the button again.
- You can increase the suction level by pressing the button. You can decrease the suction
level by pressing the button. A maximum of 5 LED lights will illuminate depending on the
selected suction level.
- Note: If at any time the suction becomes uncomfortable, reduce it by pressing the button.
- When a pumping session is finished, turn the pump off with the On/Off Button .
- Ensure there is no suction on the nipple before removing the ComfortFit® breast cushion
from the breast. If necessary, break the suction by inserting a finger between the breast
cushion and the breast. Once the suction is broken, the ComfortFit® breast cushion can be removed safely.
- Carefully remove the bottle from the breast cushion body and close the bottle with the
sealing cap provided. Please follow the breastmilk storage guidelines as outlined in Section 3.
- Note: If the pump unit is left on and unattended for more than 60 minutes, it will
automatically power off.
Silicone Breast Pump
Before feeding or pumping, attach the neck strap to the
Silicone Breast Pump and place around your neck to prevent
spills later on.
Squeeze the centre of the Silicone Breast Pump and place
over your breast to form an airtight seal. Breastmilk will be
collected once your let-down begins.
Once your Silicone Breast Pump is full or you have stopped
feeding, release by gently squeezing the flange area while
securely holding the base.
Pour your expressed breastmilk into a Lansinoh® Breastmilk
Storage Bag or Breastmilk Storage Bottle. Place cap over the
top of your Silicone Breast Pump to prevent contamination.
The Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for today’s busy mum, who is always on the move with little time to spare.
Designed for your comfort thanks to its 5 adjustable suction levels to adjust to your rhythm and its 2 phases of expression: stimulation and expression to reproduce the natural rhythm of baby at the breast and thus ensure an effective session.
Simple to use, with a convenient LED indicator which shows the strength of suction and clear controls on the top of the unit to increase and decrease suction levels.
A light, portable and simple to use design means you can take it in your bag when away from home. The hands-free system, simply fits securely onto the breast creating a natural suction; It offers a simple way to collect precious breastmilk, for your little one.
The Breastmilk Collector is suitable for all breast sizes. It has a wide neck and simple suction technique when applying to the breast. With the added security of a neck strap, you can wear around the neck. This makes sure that if your Breastmilk Collector is knocked by your baby, your breastmilk will be safe.
These are the most common questions we are asked by mothers about this product.
Yes, the Milk Collector can be washed in the dishwasher, but only in the upper part of the dishwasher.
It is recommended to clean the Milk Collector in a microwave-safe steam sterilizer and in a special sterilization machine.
Moms have favorite breastfeeding positions, but trying new ones may make the Lansinoh Milk Collector work better.
If a mother breastfeeds under the arm (rugby ball style), the baby's body will be on the other side of the mother in relation to the milk collection, which is useful.