Single Electric Breast Pump
The Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for today’s busy mum, who is always on the move with little time to spare. Thoughtfully designed, the pump is lightweight, compact, discreet and compatible with a micro USB adapter or mains AC adapter, making it perfect for on-the-go use.
- Easy to Clean
- Adjustable Speed and Suction
- Intuitive Interface
- Portable and Light
- Closed System
Operating the Breast Pump
- Ensure that the breast pump has been properly cleaned. Wash your hands thoroughly and
make sure your breasts are clean.
- Ensure the breast pump and the Breastmilk Expression Set have been correctly assembled
and the silicone tube is securely attached to the pump via the tubing connector and to the
- Hold the Breastmilk Expression Set to your breast with the centre of your nipple extending
towards the tunnel of the ComfortFit® breast cushion.
- Make sure the breast completely fills the ComfortFit® breast cushion so that a vacuum is formed and no air escapes.
- The Breastmilk Expression Set and nipple tunnel must tilt slightly downward to allow milk to flow naturally toward the bottle.
- Press and hold the On/Off button for a few seconds to turn the pump on.
- The breast pump will always start in Let-Down Phase Level 3 and will automatically switch to
Expression Phase after 2 minutes. If your milk starts flowing before the 2 minute transition,
you can switch to Expression Phase at any point by pressing the button. You can always
return to the Let-Down Phase when needed by pressing the button again.
- You can increase the suction level by pressing the button. You can decrease the suction
level by pressing the button. A maximum of 5 LED lights will illuminate depending on the
selected suction level.
- Note: If at any time the suction becomes uncomfortable, reduce it by pressing the button.
- When a pumping session is finished, turn the pump off with the On/Off Button .
- Ensure there is no suction on the nipple before removing the ComfortFit® breast cushion
from the breast. If necessary, break the suction by inserting a finger between the breast
cushion and the breast. Once the suction is broken, the ComfortFit® breast cushion can be removed safely.
- Carefully remove the bottle from the breast cushion body and close the bottle with the
sealing cap provided. Please follow the breastmilk storage guidelines as outlined in Section 3.
- Note: If the pump unit is left on and unattended for more than 60 minutes, it will
automatically power off.
The pump does not turn on
If you experience an interruption in the normal operation of the electrical and/or mechanical
functioning of the pump, simply do the following:
- Check to confirm the AC adapter or power bank is securely connected to the pump.
- If you are using the AC adapter, unplug it from the electrical outlet, wait a few seconds, and
then plug it back into the electrical outlet.
- If you are using a power bank, unplug it from the pump, wait a few seconds, and then plug
it back in.
- If you encounter further problems, contact your country distributor for guidance.
I experience pain when I express
- If you feel any discomfort, you may need a different size breast cushion. Contact your country distributor.
I do not feel any suction or the suction is very low
If it feels like the suction has decreased, try the following:
- While pump is on, remove the tubing from the diaphragm cap and place a finger over the
tubing connector. If you feel suction, the pump is operating properly, but the Breastmilk
Expression Set may not be correctly assembled or the white valve may be damaged. If you
don’t feel any suction, try unplugging the pump, wait a few seconds, and plug it back into
the electrical outlet.
- Make sure the Breastmilk Expression Set has been properly assembled.
- Confirm that all connections (especially the tubing) are secure. Make sure the breast cushion
forms a complete seal around the breast.
- Inspect the white valve for a tear or pinhole. This component is critical to achieving proper
suction. Replace the white valve with one of the spare valves provided with the product.
I accidentally washed the tubing
If you notice any condensation or anything that may be mould, discard the tubing and contact
our customer service team to purchase a replacement.
Designed for your comfort thanks to its 5 adjustable suction levels to adjust to your rhythm and its 2 phases of expression: stimulation and expression to reproduce the natural rhythm of baby at the breast and thus ensure an effective session.
Simple to use, with a convenient LED indicator which shows the strength of suction and clear controls on the top of the unit to increase and decrease suction levels.
The Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump comes with standard size (25mm) ComfortFit™ Silicone Breast Cushion, which are soft and supple around the edges to mould around the breast. You can purchase alternative ComfortFit™ Silicone Breast Cushion directly from us online – click here.
The Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump can be attached to Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags allowing you to save time and prevent messy milk transfers or spills by pumping direct. These can also be great when you are out and about with little room for storage bottles.
These are the most common questions we are asked by mothers about this product.